Sunday, November 09, 2008

Bunny too!

Our favorite bunny was getting pretty raggedy, so Sophia and I were at the mall last week and Build a Bear has tons of new animals for $10.00. And of course I had a $5.00 off coupon and so we found a new bunny for $12.00 and with the coupon we only paid $7.00. Of course we didn't dress her or anything because Sophia just takes the clothes off of them anyways.
Sophia was extra good so we stopped at Burger King on the way home and Sophia got fries and a Icee and was perfectly content and happy. This is where I found her after we got home.
Of course that was probably the last sunny warm day we will have in a long time here in Ohio.
Nothing makes me happier then putting a smile on my little girls face.

A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer. ~Author Unknown

12 comments:

Heidi said...

Her bunnies are so cute! Emmi takes all the clothes off too.

Bobbi said...

That is so cute. I love it when they play like that. And, all for a great bargain.

Mama Bear said...

Oh how incredibly sweet is that??? What a fun time and I sooo love that bunny.

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Good deal on the bunny. I am all about some coupons.

Love that quote!

Have a good week and try to stay off FB some. LOL


Andrea

Hannah said...

She is way too cute. I never find coupons for Build a Bear. Dmitry LOVES stuffed animals and is always begging to go there. I swear that kid is going to be 90 and still have a bed full.

Sophia is just way too adorable! I love how loved her bunny looks!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I love those smiles with bunny! How cute! And her on the floor with the blanket--precious!

Is everyone feeling better? Hope so!

Anonymous said...

awwwww i love that new bunny but nothing beats the original! LOL

Tooo cute!

Kathy said...

So cute!!

Kelly said...

What a couple of cuties!!!We have Bunny 2 we call her Zsu Zsu Bunny. I like Its A Wonderful Life. LOL Anyway She is so stink'in cute!

Daphne said...

What a great deal and cute bunny! My girls want one too, so I'm thinking for Christmas we'll take a special trip to the mall...

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! I love that smile!

Unknown said...

I just love build a bear. It really is a great deal with the coupons especially if you don't have to dress them. It never hurts to have a spare bunny. Sophie looks so cute holding both her bunnies.

Did she enjoy building it?