Monday, April 26, 2010

Time Flies...

How did it happen? My baby girl is 15! I can't even fathom that. She is the most beautiful, smart, big hearted child I have ever known. She is a blessing to us all and to everyone that is in her life ♥
Before her party with her best girl friends
With a few of her friends and Sophia

Miss Personality! She radiates energy!
And on to my handsome man, this is usually the look when I ask to take his picture..lol

♥He too is growing, here he is with his girlfriend ♥

"To be a mother is to know how it feels to have your heart walk around outside of your body"

2 comments:

Hannah said...

You have some adorable babies...okay, they aren't really babies but they ARE adorable!

Arlene said...

Hi Lisa,
Saw that you checked out my blog: theroseyposey.com. Loved looking at yours - great kids. Any chance you'd trade me a photo of Sophia and my button on your blog for a hat for her? She would be a great model. You can choose color and flower. You probably know I'm mom to "Outnumbered" ("Just the Two of Us). Hope to hear from you. Have a great day!